- RT @MarieAnnaDvorak: INSULT TO THE VICTIMS OF COMMUNISM=STALINISM. Never try to destroy someones life with a false accusation. https://t.co… 5 days ago
- @MarieAnnaDvorak twitter.com/suefernphillip… 3 weeks ago
- TRACES OF EVIL - HISTORY OF COMMUNISM MUST NOT BE FORGOTTENDirector MarieAnna Dvorak linkedin.com/pulse/traces-e… 3 weeks ago
- HISTORY OF COMMUNISM MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN by @SueFernPhillips #independentfilm #marieannadvorak slideshare.net/suegreutmannph… via @SlideShare 3 weeks ago
- RT @MarieAnnaDvorak: Our President is still called "dictator" by MSM and other Democrats. Dictatorship means absolute rule & therefore dict… 1 month ago
- RT @MarieAnnaDvorak: "MAKING THE MOVIE GENUINE" linkedin.com/pulse/making-m… by @MarieAnnaDvorak on @LinkedIn 1 month ago
- RT @MarieAnnaDvorak: Many people don't realize that America is in danger, as is its wealth and prosperity, for both come with freedom. Free… 1 month ago
- Under capitalism man exploits man, under socialism by @SueFernPhillips #independentfilm #riseofdawn slideshare.net/suegreutmannph… via @SlideShare 1 month ago
- UNDER CAPITALISM MAN EXPLOITS MAN, UNDER SOCIALISM THE REVERSE IS TRUE. - @MarieAnnaDvorak https://t.co/tKwtXeWg4d 1 month ago
- RT @LoL__Panda: Albinen in Switzerland is offering people £25,000 to go live there due to such a low population number. Any real1s gonna st… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Thoughts and Ideas
The Gift of Connection | Maria Shriver | The Open Field Network. Advertisements
Time for a Positive Change.
5 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Negotiate | Real Simple.
Narcissistic People & the Lost Art of Conversation | Psychology Today via Narcissistic People & the Lost Art of Conversation | Psychology Today.
Wonderful things will never be done if you do not do them – Richard\\’s Blog – Virgin.com via Wonderful things will never be done if you do not do them – Richard\\\’s Blog – Virgin.com.
Travel Intelligence: What to Wear, Where – Intelligent Travel via Travel Intelligence: What to Wear, Where – Intelligent Travel.
Wanting Everything is (Almost) the Same as Wanting Nothing via Wanting Everything is (Almost) the Same as Wanting Nothing.